Hex is attracting whale movements after its price rallied this month before heading south after Friday’s sudden crypto crash. Watcher Guru previously reported about heavy whale purchases in Hex two days before the markets faced corrections. This week alone, nearly 15 different whales have picked up Hex in three days. The buying spree has gained traction again as the markets are briefly in recovery mode.
In addition, more investors are staking the token to earn additional income and the developments made the crypto spike 6% on Wednesday.
Also Read: Prediction: What Could Be the Price of Hex 5 Years From Now?
Hex Whale Purchases This Week
The crypto is up nearly 20% in the last 30 days and is in a recovery mode after trading sideways since June. Below is the breakdown of the whale purchases in the last 24 hours:
- Whale 1 – Purchased 4,037,936 tokens worth $193,976
- Whale 2 – Purchased 5,507,722 tokens worth $270,000
- Whale 3 – Purchased 5,732,721 tokens worth $280,000
- Whale 4 – Purchased 3,078,423 tokens worth $155,857
- Whale 5 – Purchased 4,016,266 tokens worth $202,500
- Whale 6 – Purchased 3,954,683 tokens worth $201,935
- Whale 7 – Purchased 3,757,239 tokens worth $189,106
- Whale 8 – Purchased 5,463,685 tokens worth $276,893
- Whale 9 – Purchased 14,555,127 tokens worth $719,950
- Whale 10 – Purchased 4,630,778 tokens worth $219,072
- Whale 11 – Purchased 4,729,522 tokens worth $220,495
- Whale 12 – Purchased 6,768,709 tokens worth $309,452
- Whale 13 – Purchased 4,771,326 tokens worth $212,456
- Whale 14 – Purchased 3,839,216 tokens worth $166,284
- Whale 15 – Purchased 3,809,656 tokens worth $157,502
Also Read: PulseChain to Host Nearly 120 Projects on its Network on Launch Day?
In total, 78,653,009 (79 million) Hex tokens were picked up by whales worth $3.7 million this week. On the other hand, more investors are staking millions of tokens for five years and above. You can read more details about the whale transactions for this week here.
Now that whale movements began to gain foray into the token, we will have to wait and watch how its price would fare this week. A market correction, similar to last week can bring its price down again. Therefore, it is advised to remain cautious about the market trends before taking an entry position in the crypto at the moment.
Also Read: Bitcoin Price Target For September 30: Investors Remain Bullish on BTC
At press time, Hex was trading at $0.04 and is up 4.1% in the 24 hours day trade.
Credit: Source link